Did you know? ... The day after you install your ATM it becomes a "used ATM". Why spend 30% - 50% more for one day?
We provide all models from all manufacturers. All equivalent to new ATMs are ADA compliant and look and operate "like new".
Our equivalent to new process:
• Perform a detailed check of all functions
• Completely disassemble the ATM
• Clean and paint
• Check all wiring and replace as needed
• Refurbish and test all subassemblies
• Replace CRT
• Reassemble ATM to your specifications
• Perform rigorous operational testing
• Package for shipping
• Follow up to ensure satisfaction.
If you are an equipment dealer
We will provide quality refurbishment and make any required upgrades to your ATMs for sale or provide refurbished ATMs from our inventory.
If you are an ATM owner
Are your ATMs projecting the quality image that you desire? If not we will provide quality refurbishment and make any required upgrades to your ATMs.
If you are in the market for an ATM
We will provide quality equivalent to new ATMs from our inventory.